11.24.2010

So in this dream...

I was sitting in the corner of a building when a girlfriend of mine saw me and came to greet me. She was with another friend and they both had gone shopping. I was very happy to see her. I don't remember the name i gave her in my mind but her form was that of a friend i haven't actually seen in a long time. We started catching up and she confessed that she missed me and wanted to talk.

So we went to have coffee next door in a nice shop. We sat opposite each other but for some reason in different tables. Just as we were about to talk my sister came an sat next to me. I told her that i wanted to be alone with what's her name (honestly i don't remember :P) and she left. Immediately after she left another friend sat beside me. I was getting irritated so i started saying.

"I just want to speak with her! Let me speak with her!" and i started to walk around to her side of the table when the waitress came with my coffee.

She said "Here is your coffee sir! With salt!" and she shoved the salty coffee in my mouth! I drank the coffee and immediately asked to see her manager to complain for my salty coffee. After that i don't remember exactly what went on...

Hmmm....


Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

1 comment:

gmavridoglou said...

6 years to make a post... and you like writing! Hell! I started a blog a few months ago and its still empty. Now I know! I propably wont EVER post anything :p

PS. By the way keep on writing! nice post! ;)